Tough Roof. Superior Adhesion.FiberTite's impressive 4-layer engineering coupled with an innovative induction welding system is the toughest roofing adhesion combination in the industry.
A. FiberTite's 4-layer technology includes a one-of-a-kind adhesion coat that fully saturates the base fabric, forming a molecular bond between the back and face coat and providing maximum resistance to delamination.
B. The electromagnetic induction welding tool creates consistent and even bonds between the fabric and fastening plate. Induction welding is compatible with DensDeck®, Securock® or other approved coverboards.
C. IW plates are coated with a proprietary polymeric and have a recessed center and raised flat bonding surface for strong, uniform adhesion.
The Strongest Roofing System
Induction welded attachment systems meet the FM 1-90 wind resistance rating.
Features & Benefits
- Requires 25% fewer fasteners vs. adhered systems, due to the membrane being directly bonded to the insulation fastener.
- Less installation variables and therefore faster installation with the use of fewer fasteners.
- Fastening pattern versus traditional in-seam fastening reduces potential flutter.
- FiberTite Induction Welded Attachment Systems are Factory Mutual Approved.
- IW Plates meet FM 4470 criteria for corrosion resistance and features a wide welding surface to promote a strong bond.