Roofing Contractor has published its ninth annual list of the top 100 contractors in the U.S. roofing industry.
In 2017, the top 100 roofing contractors demonstrated significant growth in year-over-year revenue for the industry. According to the publication, roofing contractors indicated the growth came from multiple factors, including an improved construction market, weather-related jobs and improved sales and marketing.
We’re pleased to announce that more than 35 of the top 100 are FiberTite certified contractors! We congratulate:
- CentiMark Corporation (#1 overall)
- Tecta America
- Baker Roofing
- Nations Roof
- Flynn Group of Companies
- Empire Roofing, Inc.
- Best Contracting Services
- Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Beldon Group of Companies
- Greenwood Industries
- Simon Roofing
- Advanced Roofing Inc.
- Titan Roofing, Inc.
- KPost Roofing & Waterproofing
- Collis Roofing Inc.
- Kodiak Roofing & Waterproofing Co.
- Roofing Southwest
- Elmer W. Davis, Inc.
- Sutter Roofing Company of Florida
- Best Roofing
- D.C. Taylor Co.
- KIDD ROOFING
- Evans Roofing Company Inc.
- Hayden Building Maintenance Corp.
- Commercial Roofers Inc.
- Springer-Peterson Roofing & SM
- Hudson Valley Roofing and Sheet Metal
- Aetna Roofing Corporation
- Roberts-McNutt, Inc.
- Barber & Associates
- JR & Co. Roofing
- Benton Roofing
- J. Register Company, Inc.
- Perry Roofing Contractors Inc.
- A-1 Property Services
- The Roofing Company
- Carlson Roofing Company
These rankings are predominantly based on voluntarily provided annual sales revenue, which is collected during the first half of the year. Some contractors also share reasons for their success. Remember that all FiberTite contractors meet strict quality standards, and FiberTite offers specific product training.
To see the 2016 list, read our blog post.