Ribbed Roofing Panels: The Look of Metal, the Protection of FiberTite
Metal roofing looks great and can yield many years of protection. However, its reputation to remain leak-free is less than brilliant — particularly for complex roofing designs such as changes in roof direction, valleys, wall seams
- Four layers for long-term proven protection.
- Twice the fiber content for superior puncture resistance versus even Modified Bitumen.
- A unique adhesive coat that prevents wicking and enables a molecular bond with the face and back coat to prevent delamination.
- Proprietary face and back coats engineered with Dow ELVALOY™ Ketone Ethylene Ester KEE-based formula for superior
weatherability, chemical resistance andlong-term flexibility.
- A proprietary compound including a coextruded thermally activated ELVALOY™ KEE adhesive strip on the bottom for better adhesion than welding.
- Using FiberTite reduces costs for materials, installation
andmaintenance vs. traditional standing seam metal roofs.
- FiberTite is the only roofing product that meets the industry's most stringent ELVALOY™ KEE specification — ASTM D6754.
- Because of its flexibility and strength, FiberTite can form to even the most intricate contour.
- Seaman Corporation’s FiberTite Simulated Metal Roofing system is a patented rib roofing system. The patent includes the composite roof system and method of installation. It is the only patented simulated metal roofing system on the market.
- The decorated ribbed metal roofing system is comprised of our proprietary FiberTite ELVALOY™ KEE roofing membrane installed over the roof deck, and aesthetic profiles simulating an architectural roofing system installed directly on the membrane using conventional hot air equipment.
Request a sample to see for yourself why FiberTite is the industry-leading single-ply ELVALOY™ KEE roofing membrane. Learn more about ribbed metal roofing systems along with our other systems by contacting us today.